As part of compliance solutions, StreetWide offers the following services. These services include but are not limited, as we tailor our program to meet your needs and fit your business lines.
- Assist in developing the request to FINRA to modify the Firm's business lines, increase of branch offices, amount of personnel, etc. We will work with internal personnel from inception to end process with FINRA for approval.
- Develop and provide initial oversight of Human Resources and Registration.
- Offer procedures and training to personnel on using the CRD system.
- Develop checklists for the review of newly licensed and potential hires.
- Instruct personnel on how to conduct pre review of CRD records and provided insight into hiring.
- Develop and provide tools to conduct oversight reviews by the Compliance Department, evidencing its review, and educate on how to interface with Operations, Accounting, Trading, and other departments in the development of reports and working procedures.
- Compliance reports that include commission reports for churning, concentration of positions on margin for risk management and suitability purposes, low priced securities, brokers receiving a better price than clients, mutual fund purchases for switches and break point transactions, daily transaction reports, sales organization, trading, monthly active account report.
- Develop the written supervisory procedures manual, or help to implement a working product with another outside vendor
- Prepare the Needs Analysis for Continuing Education and offer memoranda for distribution purposes to comply with FINRA Firm Element
- Educational material includes understanding products such as common stock, options, and corporate bonds, recent disciplinary actions, new issues, recurring problems, using the FINRA web cats, and pod casts as part of the tools
- Develop the Anti Money Laundering and Business Continuity Manuals, implement working programs for each
- Train Personnel as necessary on reporting requirements.
New Member or Continued Member Applications
- For individuals/group looking to purchase and existing broker/dealer or establish a new member application, we can assist in the application process, work with key personnel to develop and prepare documents to submit to FINRA